Free To Move Cancellation Policy
Due to high demand this is just a friendly refresher of the Free To Move Cancellation Policy that is in place for those clients who cancel late or fail to attend their appointment.
- 24-Hour notice please to reschedule appointments – late cancellations will result in a cancellation fee being charged. Of course, consideration will be given for unavoidable circumstances (family or medical emergency).
- If you fail to attend your appointment the full consultation fee will be applied.
- If you forget your appointment and reschedule for later that same day and then need to cancel again, you will be charged the cancellation fee as this means 2 appointments have now been forfeited.
- Payments need to be settled within 7 days of the missed appointment or at your next scheduled session.
- SMS reminders are a courtesy service. We ask you please don’t solely rely on the SMS to remember your appointment. Failure to receive an SMS is not considered an adequate reason for not attending your appointment.
- Clients who consistently miss or reschedule appointments may be asked to prepay before their appointments.
At Free To Move we are dedicated to planning and providing the best possible solutions to our clients to ensure you meet your goals and feel your best. As a business, this cancellation policy is a way to ensure accountability from you and to show that you respect our expertise and the time we provide you on a daily basis.
If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to call us on 0418 898328.
Thank you for your understanding.
The Free To Move team